Sunday, March 30, 2008

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays....

I was reminded the other day, when I went to Aura's blog, of just HOW many April birthdays I have.....most of mine are from the beginning to the middle of the month. I've been WANTING to get into my stampin room but I've just been SO STINK'IN busy. Would someone PULEAAASE stop this crazy train!!! I've only come up with this card so far but I figured I may as well post it now seeing as how I haven't posted anything in a while and WHO knows what the next few days will hold OR if I'll get a chance to post anything else I make anytime soon. We'll see...........


Anyways, here's what I did tonight:
I picked up a REAL cute set the other day (Clear Design Cupcakes). The cupcake came from that set. I just love it.
My mom sent me a few Cuttlebug embossing folders, one being the Happy Birthday one that I used here--PERFECT for this month!!
My husband surprised me and bought me the entire set of Nestabilities (What a guy!! Gotta LOVE him!!). I've been DYING to play with them since they arrived on Friday so guess what? YEAP!......used them too!!! The white background is kinda white.........I keep feeling like I want to put something there but don't come up with anything. I used Xmas red stickles on the cherry and after it dried I covered it with Diamond Glaze. It's not completely dry in the pic...that's why it looks cloudy-like in the middle.
I'll hope to post something again soon....
Until then,
Happy Stamping!!
Smiles,
-S

No comments: