Sunday, October 14, 2007

Criss Cross Card


So, I DID do another card...

I guess I NEED to go get that laundry going and some studying done now huh??










You can find the tutorial at: http://splitcoaststampers.com/resources/crisscrosscard.php


The tutorial is done by Beate Johns -my new upline by the way-she is AWESOME and does GORGEOUS work!!


I used the Outlaw Designer series paper (SU!), Baroque Motifs (SU!) and True Friend (SU!), Simple Stitches (CTMH), CTMH inks-Cocoa and CTMH papers-Cocoa, Colonial White and Autumn Terracota and Autumn Terracota My Accents (CTMH). Ribbon misc.


I'm not SO crazy about the white band so I may just remove it and leave just the ribbon.......we'll see.

2 comments:

Kristina Lewis said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Katrina said...

So cute.... I love it! You are fabulous!