Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blessed beyond measure

This is just a VERY simple card
but for me, right now, simple is where I NEED to be. I've not stamped in SO long I think I just overwhelm myself then I'm not happy with what I've come up with and then I'm discouraged.... :)
So, simple it will be for a while. :)
No real 'reason' for this one....
just to do it.
Even though I DO have at least 3 cards that I can think of, right off the top of my head, that I NEED to make...

Supplies:
paper- making memories, CTMH and SU!
Stamp- STAMPOLOGY}
Ink- Staz On Timber Brown
Ribbon-American Crafts
Diamond Stickles-Ranger **EVERY time I use my stickles I ALWAYS think of YOU Aura!!! Aura 'introduced' me to stickles. I'll always remember that day--you, me and Kris creating at your house!! :) Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I LOVE my stickles!!!
I SURE hope to see you at Korie's baby shower!!!
Misc- Nestabilities Oval, Fiskars (purple handed) hand punch

No comments: