Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day (Part Two)

Another Valentine's Day card:
























And this is a book/card I made for Joe. First time using my Bind it All and I'm thinking this puppy will be getting more use now. Makes me wish I'd pulled it out before now! :)
The paper used was a cardstock sheet by Fancy Pants that I picked up from CW. It had 11 or so 'card fronts'. I just cut them out and embellished a little. Ribbon and buttons were just stuff/scraps I had laying around that I was HAPPY to be able to use up!!























I'm hoping to run down to Omak sometime today to pick up a few things I would like to pick up in order to finish up Nikki and Samuel's Valentine's and another little something I have in mind for Joe (Thanks Erin!!!).
I hope to be back later!!!
-S

No comments: