Saturday, January 5, 2008

Mikayla's card


Here I'd posted about sending a card to Mikayla (see earlier post) and I had yet to make up our card for her!! It was on my list!! Idea's were rolling around in my head....

I KNEW I wanted to use pink. ALL...well, MOST little girls LOVE pink and purple right?? And I saw from the website she likes ballet....so I figured pink was 'safe'. I also knew I wanted to use this set. It's an older CTMH set. I don't remember the name of it...there's no name on the box.
It's not the BEST photo-the main image looks like it's a little blurry to me--but it will do for now. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I just hope Mikayla likes it! :)
The card base is part of a gift pack I received. They're homemade paper cards....SO pretty and PINK!!
Come Monday morning it'll be off in en route to Mikayla!!
I hope you're all working on a special card for her too!! :)
Until next time,
-S

No comments: