Wednesday, January 9, 2008

YIPPEE!!

I got two of my SU! orders yesterday!! Yippee!! The other order SHOULD be here, if not by weeks end, early next week (which wouldn't be SO bad seeing as how I'm off Mon/Tues/Wed next week). I was able to assemble my NEW stamps last night after dinner and look at some of the new papers!! HOW TOTALLY FUN is that?! The papers are BEAUTIFUL!!! Only thing is, tonight I go back to work! :( I don't know that I'll get a chance to squeeze in any creativity today or not. I LIKE to nap and get some good rest, especially first night back, plus I have a BUNCH of things I'd still like to get done....laundry, cleaning, some studying......today. But I'd LOVE to play with some of my new toys. ;)
We'll see what happens....
Until next time....................
..........happy stamping and creating!

No comments: