Sunday, September 23, 2007

Birthday Card #2


Birthday Card #2 DONE!!

....and here it is.....


I think I would have done it a little differently but I asked Nikki for some input and this is what she wanted SOOOOOOO.......

She actually colored in the frog with some pencils and then used the odorless mineral spirits over it with the 'stubs' or whatever they're called............. I just thought it was 'cool' to use something that she'd actually done since it IS from her. At least she took part in it.

You can't really see it in the photo but I used the crystal stickles on the wings of the dragonfly-too cute!!

On to card #3. I have an idea so HOPEFULLY it won't be TOO long......

Materials used: Papers: My Minds Eye, Stamps: Frolicking Frogs (SU!), Flowers: white (CTMH), orange (Prisma), rhinestones-WalMart, Ribbon-Textured Trio's from Micheals and Crystal Stickles (Ranger).

No comments: