Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last but not least...


Well, mission accomplished!

Card #3 is DONE!!! Phew!

I wasn't AS thrilled with it but Nikki LOVES it! Does that surprise me??? NO! Not at all because we are SO different. SO, it's all good. Nice thing about this card too?? It took like NO time (I already had the candles colored in---yes, colored pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits). Really and truely, the cards are for young girls. They're going to open them, retrieve the gift card and be done with it so I guess it's all good. Well, that's all the 'creating' for me for this day. Now to catch up on the rest of that laundry that needs to be done and get a little studying in.....oh yeah, maybe a QUICK dinner for me and the kids too---Joe's sleeping.
Have a GREAT week!
Materials used: Papers: yikes! Paper in a kit I got a LOOOONG time ago from JoAnns Stamps: candles-Anita's stamps--got this one a LONG time ago too from some craft store by my mom..can't think of the name of it....but the stamp was on clearance..SUPER cheap. I think this is the first time I've even used it!!! 'WISH'-from 'In a Word: Children by Technique Tuesday, Ribbon: White Organdy-CTMH, green and pink-Michaels, Frosted Lace Stickles by Ranger.

2 comments:

mE said...

LOVE THE CARD :) The candles are especially darling all colored up!

Inky Smiles!
Erin

Lindsayb-mo said...

I think this card is adorable! I can't believe you aren't all that pleased with it. I love it!

Lindsay
thebuttercupcottage.blogspot.com