Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our Card for Victoria

I have been SO crazy busy lately--so....I haven't had a chance to post in FOREVER. I have SO much to share....just not the time TO share. My apologizes. I PROMISE come Saturday I'll be a posting FOOL!! But, until then.....
PLEASE join me in sending cards (homemade or not) to Victoria....and send up a prayer or two, or three or......(you get the idea).
I KNOW I've posted this card before BUT this is a very special card. It is going out to Victoria tomorrow morning. Who is Victoria you ask? Well click here:http://createdbycourtney.blogspot.com/2007/09/blog-candy.html to find out!!
Nikki thought this would be a perfect card for her and I was SO happy because I just don't have time today or tomorrow to MAKE a card and I REALLY wanted to get one IN THE MAIL!!
Really and truly I'll be updating my blog on Saturday so come back and visit again then!!
Toodles and Good Night!
-S

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for helping!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, fun card! Victoria will love it! Hugs and smiles