Monday, February 18, 2008

Beate's WSC35

Here's my try at Beate's WSC35 (I think....).
Gosh, I haven't had time to participate in one of her weekend challenges for a few weeks so it sure was fun to have the time to do this one. I bought this stamp last week while we were in Wenatchee thinking I would use it for Joe's Valentine's Day card. Mmmm, better late than never????

Anyways, here it is:

This stamp is from Stampendous and when I saw it I KNEW I NEEDED to have it. Joe and I just have that 'monkey love' kinda thing going on. :)
I also picked up the Stampendous 'Changito the Monkey' set (clear stamps). I can't WAIT to get a few minutes and use them!! Maybe when I get back from picking up Nikki. I'll be sure and post if I do. :)
Alright, well, that's all for now....
Until next time, Happy Stampin'!!

No comments: