Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another card for my friend....


Here is another card for my friend....... a girly one this time.
I REALLY need to get on the ball and get these done this morning. I told her I'd have them to her by this afternoon. I guess we know where and WHAT I'll be doing this morning. Both kids are in school, hopefully Joe will be busy working outside in the garage, leaving me to 'work' quietly in the house with, hopefully, no interruptions. We'll see..........
For this card I used:
Chocolate Chip cardstock (SU!)
Bubblegum and baby Pink cardstock (CTMH)
Patterned paper again from Vibrant-a paper pack book I found at Walmart.
brown and pink ribbon (Offray)
Stamp (The Angel Company--don't know the name of the set-sorry)
Nestabilities circle and circle scallop--SO love these!!! I ONLY wish I'd gotten them SOONER!
Oh, also scalloped scissors-I really DON'T like using these because I can NEVER cut straight, yet still I try!
I paper pierced the edges and I punched my scalloped circle with my fiskars 1/16th punch.
Until we meet again..........

No comments: