Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baroque Motifs

A good friend of mine called last night and asked if I could make her up a few cards. I worked last night so I told her I'd work on them between today and tomorrow to get them to her ASAP.
I came home from work this morning, was exhausted, and went to bed for a while. After I woke up, not too long ago, I started working on them.
This is the first one I've come up with: (She needs 3 'boy', 2 'girl' cards). I'm hoping this one could be unisex???
I used:
Baroque Motif's stamp set (SU!)
Chocolate Chip ink & cardstock (SU!)
Crystal Blue ink and cardstock (CTMH)
Garden Meadow cardstock (CTMH)
Pattern paper (Vibrant-from WalMart)
I believe the satin ribbon to be Offray and finally a gem from who knows where....I think I've had them since Nikki (who is now 14) was little, little!!
Originally I had a different 'vision' but I'm happy with how it turned out. Hopefully she will be too!
I have the next FIVE days off!! YIPPEE!!
I have OODLES I'd LIKE to get accomplished within those 5 days so it'll be interesting to see what actually DOES get accomplished! :)
Until the next card.......
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: