.......so this is what I'm supposed to do:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I was a synchronized swimmer. I loved it. I STILL LOVE watching it.
2. I met my husband while we were both in the Navy. I was a Hospital Corpsman....did my 4 years and got out. I have some AWESOME memories.....and wish I'd kept in better touch with many of the incredible people I met along the way.
3. I'm originally from Connecticut, my husband from Texas. We've been married 16 1/2 years and to this day our parents have never met one another. That's the truth.
4. I like grilled cheese sandwiches with applesauce on the side. Many people think it's strange I know but I think it's more like apple pie with cheese.....my mom always says, 'Apple pie without the cheese is like a hug without the squeeze.' Don't knock it 'till ya try it!!! :)
5. I drive a 2008 GMC Acadia, Red Jewel, and I LOVE it. I thought I'd buy another mini van--I loved my last one--but we decided to go with the Acadia and I'm SO glad we did!!! I never thought I'd have a red car either--all my other vehicles have been some shade of brown--but red is FUN!!!
6. My mom took foster children for years while we were growing up so there were always plenty of kids in our home. She was licensed for 5 plus me and my brother so we were always a BIG family!!
7. We have 2 dogs: Fifi (Yorkshire Terrier), Jasmine (German Shorthair/Lab mix--and THE BEST DOG EVER), two cats-Mittens and Two-Two and we're now down to 2 fish (one is a no-name and the other is Princess Peach--even though he's a boy!!!) OH! and let me not forget Samuel's turtle Fred. He found him out in the yard, put him in an aquarium and has been taking care of him--feeding him worms and flys-mmmmmm.
So now I have to tag 7 people. This is who I'm tagging:
If you've never visited their blogs I encourage you to!!
Make It Monday - Framing Sentiments & Images
11 hours ago