Friday, August 31, 2007

A few cards.....

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to my bestest friend Katrina's house! We'd planned to get together as soon as the kids got off to school and stamp and play all day. HOWEVER, I am the world's WORST pack and stamper. I do SO much better at home with my stuff....what I KNOW I have. It's SO NOT that my stuff is better (Katrina!) just that I KNOW what I have and I NEVER seem to bring what I need....I always bring what I THINK I'll use but for some reason it doesn't usually turn out to be WHAT I actually want once I'm there---WHEREVER 'there' is. We had a good time and I got some base cards made up. I couldn't sleep this morning so, instead of just staying in bed thinking about a gazillion different things I figured I may as well get up and do SOMETHING. That 'something' ended up being the cards I started yesterday at Kat's. So, here they are:



This is one of the first ones I worked on. I used some more of that My Minds Eye paper.

I cut out the circles from one of the papers and just added some glitter glue stuff to them for a little sparkle.




Again, more of My Mind's Eye paper..........>I think the flash was too bright here...but it's the only picture I took of this card soooo----





These two cards are SO similar. We got the idea from a Card's Creations magazine. Of course, I used the same My Mind's Eye paper but look at how, similar yes, but different the cards are. LOVE the paper. Love the colors.
I have a few other bases to finish up. Part of one is drying---(liquid glass) so once I put it together I'll post it as well......I have another 2 bases also so I'm going to HOPE to do something with them today too. So, check back and see what I've come up with!
Until then---Happy Stamping, scrapping or just PLAYING!
Smiles!

No comments: