Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Paper, Paper and MORE Paper!!

Yesterday we were in Wenatchee......I had my FINAL! WOOHOO! That would mean that I am on BREAK until the 17th of Sept!! Did I say WOOHOO??!!!!!

We had to make the ever dreaded COSTCO run.....BUT! LOOK what I found!















Paper, paper and MORE paper! Just what I, really DIDN'T need, BUT OH! SOOOOO wanted! It's called My Mind's Eye and it's Two 180 page books of paper. Three each of 60 unique Magnolia designs and 3 each of 60 unique Wild Asparagus designs. I think I LOVE about ALL of the Magnolia papers......

Here are a few pictures of SOME of my favorites:













Oh! And the BEST part! ALL of this paper for just $9.99! Did you know that comes out to about $.03/sheet!!

I couldn't WAIT to get up this morning and play with them. I ONLY had time for ONE card as I had a few things to get done today.........One being a MUCH needed haircut. I'll try to post a pic of that later. Noone here really likes it....but more on that later on..............

Anyways- Here's the card I made before my little man woke from his slumber........

I went to Beate's blog this am. She has the CUTEST card Christmas card there. I kindasorta used the same type idea but not really....It was my intention.....it just didn't work that way.
I used some of my new papers and Cocoa (CTMH). My Dad has been on my mind today, ALL day, so I made this card up for him. I liked that there were some really nice masculine papers in those books.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to play some more tonight--who knows. I'm thinking I am going to have a BETTER chance of playing when the kids go back to school and Joe goes back to work--BOTH next week!!! Cleaning and playing that's what I'll be doing!!
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sintheeah said...

i liked the fourth ones.
xoxo,
Cynthia