Tuesday, April 1, 2008


This really was an easy peesy card--I used the same paper as earlier-I just LOVE this paper!! Actually the middle of the scalloped circle is a sticker. It came in a CHIPBOARD PACK I picked up at JoAnn's a while back and haven't used yet. Actually, truth be told, it was STILL in a bag-I'd forgotten I'd even had it- I was looking around for something else yesterday and found it. Yeah! Anyways, all I did was adhere the sticker to a circle I made with my nestabilities (SO LOV'IN these!!!) and then adhered that to another scalloped circle, put a bookplate over the sentiment, stickled the flowers and 'smile' and we are 'good to go'!

Card size is 4.5x4.5. I'm finding, now that I've found envelopes for this size card, I'm REALLY liking this size!

I'm thinking I know JUST who I'm going to send this card to..........

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Super cute! It is adorable.... I imagine you are loving your nestabilities alright! They are very cool! Keep up the creativity!

Vicki Chrisman said...

CUTE hair.. great music, and beautiful cards! I came over here from Tera's blog. I tagged her, and she tagged you! lol

Aura said...

You have been busy busy!! I love all the ribbon splashes on your cards. Too cute!! also that little guy is the cutest. About those little flip flops on the card. Target paper, no joke. A pack for $1. If there is any left I will pick you up a packet.