Friday, June 15, 2007

The rest.........





Alright, so last night I posted some of the cards I'd made up.....

Here is the last one....
The same paper of course, from WalMart.

They were just such easy cards.

I love that!!

Next are a few LO pages I made up:

I just love this paper. I have NO idea WHAT pictures will go on these layouts but they'll be ready.

These next LO pages are supposed to be for a challenge for one of the groups I belong to. Obviously they need pictures, journaling and embellishment also!! I'm just waiting for my photo's to get here....maybe this weekend. I LOVE this paper. It's CTMH (X7083B-Let's Get Together). Love these colors too!!




I have some recent pictures of Nikki that I thought would look perfect on these pages.




I'm REALLY going to TRY to enjoy this break and get some creating done---this is just the beginning!!

Well, thanks for looking and leave a comment if you like! It's always nice to get feedback!

No comments: