Saturday, December 8, 2007

Graduation Invite


This is the invite I made up for my 'Graduation Party'. Really, more than a 'Graduation Party' it's going to be a THANK YOU Party for all our friends and family who have supported and helped us out during the time I was in school. We are SO blessed to have SO many people who have gone out of their way to help us and I want them to know JUST HOW MUCH it has meant to us!!
I used paper from The Christmas Stack (DCWV) and CTMH cardstock (blush, hollyhock and crystal blue), The Snowflakes Spot stamp set (SU!), misc ribbon, snowflake buttons (misc also). I embossed part of the cardstock with my cuttlebug (LOVE that machine) and the snowflakes embossing folder. The font is Noodlescript.
Now to finish up the rest and get them OUT IN THE MAIL!

No comments: