Thursday, December 27, 2007

JANE STOP THIS CRAZY THING!!!!!!

What a WHIRLWIND life has been lately. HOLY COW!!
School is over....

I've 'graduated'....

Working...

Mom and Dad are here visiting...

Christmas...

Party....

ALL in ONE month!!!

Do you see why I am behind in my blogging?? YIKES!
Well, let me try to catch up......

My Mom and Dad are still visiting...they are only here for a week and almost a half total anyways-and believe it or not, our time together is just about up!! They will leave here tomorrow sometime for Spokane for an early morning flight out on Saturday morning. It seems like they just got here and they're leaving already. I just wish things weren't SO busy and we could have enjoyed our time together a little more. The kids have enjoyed spending time with Grandma and Grandpa...especially Samuel. He's been going out with Grandpa on their daily rides around town--just looking.

Christmas was fun......everyone happy with their gifts.
Here's Joe sporting..... whatever THIS is!!
Samuel found it in his stocking (Thank You Grandma!!) and he and, almost, everyone else thinks it's pretty cool and have to give it a try.

Here, of course is Sammo with it on. He LOVES it. It does feel pretty....er, uh, different.
His only complaint....
It makes his head 'sweaty'.
Here's 'Nickles' with her new scarf (again, Thanks Grandma!). I found this yarn at The Craft Warehouse and asked my mom to knit a scarf for Nikki-to match a vest I got her for Christmas. She LOVES both the scarf and the vest!!
And Sammo again............. in his NERF Dart Tag garb. He got TWO NERF gun things for Christmas this year (in addition to the other FOUR NERF guns Grandma and Grandpa got him BEFORE Christmas!! He and Grandpa made bullseye's on the window part of the french doors and they've been challenging each other to see who can do best!) and he couldn't be happier!! Ya just have to be REAL careful around the house now.........you never know WHEN you might be 'hit'. :)
The other one is the NERF Longshot. I swear the thing is about as tall as he is. I don't know HOW he can even make it work but he does. He's so funny. I love listening to him.....'Say hello to my little friend.' 'Little' HA! I've gotta say, he's a pretty good shot!! -with a NERF gun anyways!!
Well, that's enough for now....
The girls are up and Joe is playing with one of Samuel's Christmas toys....a remote control helicopter....men are just BIG little boys!
And there's the door.....Sammo went shopping with GMa and GPa...looks like they're back......
I'll post again later.
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
-S

No comments: