Sunday, December 9, 2007

Slight change in plan.....


When I got up this morning I went right up to my 'scrap-n-crap room', as Joe so affectionately refers to it, to work on my invitations. As much as I like the first one and as easy as it is, this one is even EASIER!! I'm just whipp'in 'em out!! SO, I'm going to go with this one instead. I just NEED to get them done and in doing this version I am SURE I can finish them ALL up today and get them out in the mail tomorrow morning--before a sweet coffee date with a few friends!! :) This being out of school thing is going to be SOOOO very nice! :)
The cardstock will vary-crystal blue, blush or hollyhock and I'll use the pink ribbon until I run out and then I'll use white organdy. The invitation itself is matted on colored cardstock--will just depend on what the card color is obviously-- and then around the matting and the invite I've applied some crystal stickles...just for a little 'bling'. I think they're cute AND they're SUPER quick and easy. JUST what I need right now!!
Well, now I'm off to help with the lighting of the tree.........
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!
-S

No comments: