Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blossom Blocks cards

I've been hit with the card making 'bug'!!
The other night this color combo just popped into my head. I, of course, didn't 'come up' with it. I've obviously seen it before--it's ALL over the place--but I thought to myself I should do SOMETHING with it. This morning it dawned on me...that set..what is it?? The one I HAD to have when it first came out and then I got it and couldn't figure out WHAT to do with it?? Which one is it??? OH YEAH!! Blossom Blocks--that's right!! I dug it out, stamped it a few times and just thought...I dunno...it just wasn't doin' it for me. Then I thought maybe if I heat emboss?? Liked it MUCH better!
SO these are what I came up with.....


They are pretty simple but these days I am REALLY into simple!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Until later.......

1 comment:

Sintheeah said...

those are really cute cards.