Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just Because


One of the blogs that I visit daily is Dreams Come True (http://chichiallen.blogspot.com/). I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with one of the cards posted right now, by Lori Craig. I just LOVE it!

Anyways, I have a stamp set by CTMH, it's one of the 'woodies' so you KNOW it's an old one and I can't figure out the name of it. I looked in the oldest catty I have (2003-2004) and I couldn't find it in there for the life of me. I looked twice so I don't know if I just missed it or if it's just NOT in there. So, if any of you know the name leave a comment and let me know, would ya?? I thought I could do something similar--eh! Her's is STILL WAY better BUT I suppose this would be fine for a quick 'Just Because' kind of card. It's not big (3.25"x 3.75")-so it would have to be a short note but...

I just stamped and embossed it REAL quick. I think I'll try again, maybe later today, and try and add a little something to it. (I couldn't find the cord to my mini sewing machine--I think it would definately look better with the stitching around the edges. I think I'll add the prisma glitter too-just for a little sparkle....)

Anyways-just thought I'd share.......................
(Colors used: cranberry cardstock, bamboo cardstock CTMH)

1 comment:

Stamp Your Art Out said...

I used to have that stamp a long time ago. I think it's called Wildflower, but I couldn't be for sure. It was one of my favorites.