Sunday, July 22, 2007

I know, I know.....

I've been neglecting my blog.

I've been SO super busy though!! I've had NO time for creating!!

This past week was our (my clinical group) week at Eastern State Hospital at Medical Lake. I had a GREAT time!!!! I'm pretty sure now that I want to get into Psych nursing. Four other girls and myself stayed at the Solar World Estates in Airway Heights-it beat the hotel that most of the others stayed at. I guess they had problems not to mention how tore up it looked to me! Ech!

Anyways-overall it was a great week. We all got to know each other better and, I think, really had fun!

Our last night there some of us went out to 'celebrate' being done...

Lauren FINALLY got the 'excitement' she was looking for ALL WEEK when we left the club that night. I really am blessed to be a part of such a FUN group!!

No comments: