Sunday, July 1, 2007

Babies, babies, babies...

One of the girls in my class is pregnant-Due July 10th.
We decided as a class to each get her a baby gift and put them all in a great BIG basket-kind of like a Baby Shower without the party! :) They're going to give it to her Monday before our exam.
I, of course, offered to make the card. So, this morning I'm working on cards. These are the first two I did....
Card #1:
I thought this one was kind of plain...
The card idea is SO lifted from splitcoaststampers but I just LOVED the simplicity of it.
so I decided to do another and add a little something to the background........

which leads me to....

Card #2:

...pretty much the same card, I just stamped in the background.
I used:
Stampsets: Cuddles & Tickles (SU-retired)
Adorable Backgrounds (CTMH #D1200)
Papers: Heavenly Blue Cardstock and Baby Boy Paper Packet
(retired), Key Lime Cardstock (all CTMH)
Ink: Heavenly Blue
White Daisy organdy ribbon and white brads (both CTMH)
I just feel like I COULD add a little something to it.....
any ideas??
We have church here in a little while-I have the boys in the tub now (Samuel had a friend over last night) so once we get back I'm going to work on another card or two.....I'll post when they're done! But leave a comment with any suggestions/ideas.

Until Later............

No comments: