Tuesday, July 3, 2007

MORE Baby Boy Cards




So I'm on a streak.....

I decided to make up MORE Baby Boy Cards! Why not right? If I have the stamp sets, inks and papers out I may just as well do up MORE right??? It's what I decided anyways.

These are just a couple I made up this morning. I have to take Nikki to a Dr. appt here in a few minutes so I'm going to have to take a little break but when I get home................

whatcha! I'm going to be work'in on MORE!

Eh! I figure I'll have a little stash.
Now I guess I just need to hope for
LOTSA baby boys

this year! ;)





I got the inspiration from
splitcoaststampers-


(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/) for BOTH
of these cards.

I love that site!


The only stamp set I added in these is: It's a Party!
(CTMH D1182-ANOTHER one of my all time FAVORITE stamp sets!!) everything else is the same.
I just LOVE those little baby feet!

No comments: