Sunday, November 4, 2007

Birthday Wishes for Katie


This is a birthday card I made up today for Katie, a girl in my class.
I KNOW I have a test tomorrow and I SHOULD be studying. I've just been SO busy lately....I just needed a little 'me' time to clear my head.
The card is TOTALLY lifted from Cambria Turnbow (http://www.cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com) I'd been looking and looking for some inspiration and when I saw her card on her blog........I knew THIS was IT!!
PLUS, I got to use my new cuttlebug!! I was SO excited when it arrived but I haven't had any time to REALLY do anything with it--on a card or anything...I've embossed TONS of paper already that's just sitting on my desk. The flowers were made with my flower marvy punch, 2 of them stacked on top of each other with one of the little embossed flowers cut out on top and then a rhinstone brad.
I hope Katie likes it!
Until next time......I'm back to the books!!
Materials used:
Stamps: Birthday Wishes ($1 bin-Michaels)
Paper: Brooke Paisley & Brooke Narr Stripe (making memories), pink carnation cardstock (CTMH), white cardstock (misc).
Ink: pink carnation (CTMH)
Ribbon: Dashes, Dots & Checks
Misc: Oval Bookplates (JoAnn Fabric), Rhinestone brads (making memories)
Cuttlebug, Bloom Dots embossing folder

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Cute Card. Love the colors.

Aura said...

I am loving that cuddlebug. I am working with my cricket tonight so I will have to share. Perfectly Pink also!! Love it.