Friday, November 30, 2007

They're not the BEST pictures but..........
















.....it's all good.


While I was getting ready for our class dinner the other night, which, by the way was wonderful! Well, since I brought it up........I am DONE with
school!! We had our LAST exam this past Wednesday and what a relief!
The truth of the matter is, it's more of a bittersweet type deal. I've truly made some incredibly wonderful friends over this past year and it's going to be SO strange not seeing them every week anymore. I just hope we DO keep in touch.

Anyways, moving right along....................I was getting ready and...................................................

.........I happened to look out our bathroom window and saw this amazing Eagle munch'in on her catch for the day, a steelhead trout. I asked Joe to grab one of the camera's to take a picture. I just LOVE Eagle's. I just think they are BEAUTIFUL. MY thought was for Joe to take the picture from the balcony off our bedroom........guys think differently from us though girls........he took them through the bathroom window. I LOVE my husband to death but can you say, 'deedeedee'!!! UGH! I TRIED to 'fix' them. They're a LITTLE better but not much. It's alright......she's STILL AMAZING to me!!

No comments: