Saturday, November 10, 2007

GOOD FRIENDS KEEP YOU WARM



Another card I made up using the same sketch as the last (see earlier post).


I bought this little stamp a few weeks to a month ago. I think I got it in a clearance bin somewhere.I'm just having a little fun 'playing' this morning. I'm going to HAVE to get something done today so I think this may be the end of my 'playing' for this morning.


The kids are making cotton candy--YES! at 10:00 in the morning. My son is a sugar FREAK-but it's keeping him busy for right now...he hasn't actually MADE any yet but he will be here in a few minutes............So, until next time--Happy Stamp'in and ENJOY your weekend! It's off to work for me tomorrow BUT I DO have Monday off!!!


Materials used: Paper: White Daisy, Cranberry and Blush Cardstock (CTMH) Patterned Paper: The Christmas Stack (DCWV) Ink: Orange, archival black, White Daisy (CTMH) Stamps: Baroque Motifs (SU!), Snowpeople (studio g) Ribbon: white organdy (CTMH), red with snowflakes ($1 bin-Target) Misc: Icicle Stickles (Ranger), Liquid Applique (Marvy)

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the stamp