Sunday, November 4, 2007

A special card for a special friend.......


I made this card up for a fellow classmate and friend, Kris.
We had a project to do for class last week and the four of us in our group had a HECK of a time coordinating our schedules to get together (three of us live up north and Kris lives in Wenatchee-2+ hours away) -THEN, trying to coordinate work and preceptor times for all FOUR of us and trying to come up with something we could ALL do..... UGH! Well, Wednesday afternoon our project was due and low and behold we hadn't gotten together ONCE to go over it. Kris emailed me what she'd put togetherTuesday night and luckily we were all able to meet for a little while before class to figure out what we were going to do. Well, Kris went above and beyond in pulling 'our' project together. Both myself and the other two girls were/are SO appreciative of Kris that we decided we should get her a little something to thank her for all her hard work. I haven't gotten the gift YET but this is the card I made up for her.....
I cased it off emilymaeanderson at SCS. To check out her gallery click on the link.........
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?page=2&cat=500&ppuser=78970
A BIG thanks to Kris, not only for ALL you did but also for being such a GOOD friend! :)
Now I just hope she doesn't check out my blog before I see her on Monday!!!
Smiles!
Materials Used:
Stamps: Stem Silhouttes, Baroque Motifs (both SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Misc: label holders (making memories), photo hanger (CTMH), Gingham Ribbon (Cocoa Collection, CTMH), other ribbon (Offray).

No comments: