Saturday, November 17, 2007

My FIRST Saturday 'PLAY' card-

SO--I woke up early this morning but had a headache and just was NOT motivated to 'play'.

After a cup 'a Joe and some toast (AND making breakfast for Sammo-a banana smoothie and eggs) AND put'zin around in my craft room for a little while I decided to do SOMETHING!! Well, here it is:

It's not the BEST picture, I KNOW. But really, I didn't feel like taking another.
It's a pretty simple card. I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug--which I LOVE!!! with the snowflakes folder. I had originally THOUGHT about just highlighting some of the embossed snowflakes with some icicle stickles but I didn't care for it....soooooo....I tried wiping it off....well, that didn't work so well, it just smeared but then I kinda liked the look so I smeared on MORE. I like the sparkliness. ;)
Well, Katrina just called....she has my TAC stamps!! YIPPEEE!!! I'm gonna go pick 'em up from her at work!!
Materials used:
Stamp: A Tree for All Seasons (SU!)
Ink: Blue Bayou & Creamy Caramel (SU!), Archival Black, Holiday Red (CTMH)
Cardstock: Ruby Red & Not Quite Navy (CU!-Earth Elements paper pack)
Ribbon: White Daisy Organdy (CTMH)
Misc: Icicle Stickles (Ranger), Snowflakes embossing folder (Provo Craft)

No comments: