Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy 49 Years!

Amazing huh?!?!
Another card! Two in ONE week!!!
I LOVE IT!! I just hope I have MORE time this weekend to get some MORE creating done!!!
Anyways,

This card is for a couple who are celebrating their 49th year of marriage.
WHAT an inspiration huh?! All I kept thinking about really was a stamp I have from CTMH, 'You give me reason to believe'.
I TOTALLY lifted this card from a very talented lady's blog. Truely, I don't have time to go back and find it now but in the next few days I will be SURE to give credit where credit is due!!! I believe she used pearl-ex (?). I don't have any but I DO have some Brilliance Platinum Planet reinker. I just put it on a felt pad and swiped it over white cardstock. The embellishments were from one of those $1 finds from Target from last summer! FINALLY I was able to use it!
I think for a quick, last minute card that I had to whip together after I got home from working 12 hours and before I have to go BACK to work tonight it came out alright! :)
Today is my Friday and then I'm off for 5!! As per the 'norm' around here anymore, those 5 days are just about FULL of activities!
Enjoy the rest of your week and coming weekend!!!
-S

No comments: