Monday, August 4, 2008

God is good...

..ALL the time!!!!
I was able to make it to church yesterday.......
...when I work Saturday night I tend to miss because I can't stay awake long enough to make it to church.
Anyways, the message was WONDERFUL!!!!!
God NEVER seizes to AMAZE me. He ALWAYS gives us just what we need when we need it, doesn't He?!
Well, yesterday was NO different.
The message was on the 23rd Psalm and it was WONDERFUL (did I already say that?! :)) and JUST what I NEEDED!!! Thank You Jesus!!
We had a FULL, FUN filled day yesterday......but today seems to be FLYING right by!!!
I forgot to mention/post that I started WW last week.
Today is our weigh in day.
I'll post pics from yesterday later tonight. I have some errands to run now!!
Enjoy the rest of your day!!

No comments: