Friday, September 5, 2008

I DID IT!!

I did it, I did it!!!
I worked last night......
JUST got home a little while ago....
I took my morning pills, one of them being a Tylenol PM so I can STAY asleep during the day, and was HOPING I would be able to keep my eyes open just long enough to finish a card for one of my co-workers tonight and I DID IT!
I JUST finished the card, took a few pics, I'm going to POST a pic and GO TO BED 'cuz my eye's is tired! :)
Moving right along.........
This is the card I made for our co-worker who will soon be leaving us:

Paper is Cosmo Cricket: Gretel: Autumn and misc scraps

Inks are CTMH: Barn Red and Bamboo

Ribbon: Both CTMH

Stamps: Quotes by heidi grace designs

Misc: buttons (stash)


**I just made one, itsy, bitshy change.......I restamped the image on Barn Red cardstock (CTMH) in black ink and just cut out 'real friends' and paper pieced it over**
Okay.......
Now it's time to go to bed. The house is quiet.....both kids spent the night at a friend's....so I'd better 'get' while the gettin' is good!!
Here's to Sweet Dreams!
Until next time,
'night...

No comments: