Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just for you.....

I literally whipped this up yesterday. I was looking for a 'thinking of you' card and only had about a half hour before I had to start getting ready to leave the house. I ALWAYS think I'm going to just make up some cards to have on hand for occasions other than birthday or 'thank you' and never do. Well, that's on THE LIST now!! And I'm going to JUST DO IT!!! (Maybe TODAY, if I get low censused!!!) :)
Anyways, I didn't end up giving this to the person it was intended for so I will either add some bling to it or just make a new card.....as I'm writing this post, looking at it I'm thinking it's a little too plain for my likings right now. There are a few simple things I'm thinking I can do that might just help it be a little more appealing........
Thought I'd share a few pics of my crazy family too.......just because they make me smile----
Okay, so maybe this picture of Joe just makes me LAUGH --out loud!!
THIS is SO Joe!!! LOLOL
I KNOW how truly and completely BLESSED I am to have such an AWESOME man as my other half!!! God is SOOO good!! There is NO other man out there who would make a better second half to me than him!! He SO enjoys just having FUN. He just MAKES me laugh. I mean COME ON!! HOW could you look at this picture and NOT laugh?!?!
It reminds me of those dog pictures. You know the ones I mean right?? Where the dog faces are all out of proportion?! He does stuff like this all the time. Now I'm going to have to find some more pictures of his crazy antics!! Never a dull moment around here..........
Nikki tends to leave her camera hanging around like she happened to do this day. There it was, lonely on the counter, so Joe decided to pick it up and leave a little 'laugh' for Nikki!! :) Or perhaps a little reminder that he's ALWAYS watching???? :)
And then there's Nikki...
....our 'Beauty'.....it IS one, of her many, nicknames around here. I think I've mentioned before how when Samuel was like 2 years old he couldn't enunciate beauty so what came out was 'booty'---the irony............
Anyways, she IS our beauty and she LOVES taking pictures....of herself. Is it a teenage girl thing or is it just her?? We just can't figure out WHY she's always making funny faces?! lol The majority of her pictures have her making some strange face like this one. Who knows. I don't care. She's still, and ALWAYS will be, our beauty!!
Well, I hear Joe downstairs making up some Pico de Gallo so I guess I SHOULD get down there and do something with the REST of those tomatoes and jalapenos before they go bad. I'm thinking jalapeno poppers!! I got this AWESOME recipe from my friend Katrina (hey Kat!!!) a few years back. It's an ALL TIME favorite around here. I feel a trip to the grocery coming on to pick up some HOT sausage and cream cheese..........
Maybe, if I get low censused, I'll even take the time to make up a cute little recipe card with the recipe for those jalapeno poppers.

No comments: