Monday, September 1, 2008

I had a date this morning.......

Yup! That's right......
with my secret sister. The OTHER Queen......you can find her blog here. Check it out. She has some AWESOME pictures!! AND she's a FABULOUS scrapbooker!!!!
Anyways, she ever so patiently guided me through using my craftROBO, that I have had for YEARS now!! I tried using the blasted thing once, shortly after I got it, couldn't get the darned thing to work and it's been collecting dust ever since. Miraculously, I found ALL the needed parts last night, installed it onto THIS laptop, which by the way doesn't recognize the driver because I was STUPID, STUPID, STUPID and went Vista instead of sticking with XP.
I haven't been overly thrilled with Vista...can you tell??? Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to take care of that issue sometime this week but in the mean time I've just used my old laptop.
The point is...........
with Lainey's help I've actually figured out how to make this contraption WORK!!!
Thank You Lainey---a million times over!!!
It's a ton of FUN! And OH! so addicting. I finally decided I HAD to put it all away so I could get something done today. But FIRST I cut out a whole bunch of words for Nikki for her school notebooks!! She's happy...which in turn makes ME happy!!! :)
Yippee, Yippee, Yippee!!
It's a GOOD day.
Thank You Lainey!!!!!
I love you sistah friend!!!!
BIG SMILES!!!
---now, back to the cleaning.......ughhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Ahhh you're so welcome! :) It was a blast! I love teaching, especially when Mocha Frap is involved and a craftrobo LOL :)
I can't wait to see what you do with your robo!!!!!! Love, e