Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nikki's poster...

SO NOT finished-
obviously....you can see, IN THE PICTURES, that she's still working on it but it's late, I'm tired and ready to go to bed and I'll probably forget about taking a picture in the morning.
So here it is:

See...
She's STILL working on it.
And guess what??
Tomorrow is picture day (at the High School) AND she has her first Volleyball game.
She's going to HAVE to go to bed pretty quick here and just finish the rest tomorrow at school. She still needs to come up with a graphic but I think she's going to draw something herself. She really is a good artist. She gets it from Joe...he really surprises me sometimes with the things he can draw.
....and a closer up view.
LOOK Lainey!!!
I DID IT! I DID IT!!
Nothing CUTE but I got it to work, by MYSELF, and THAT is an accomplishment in itself!!! :)
Okay--now I'm REALLY going to bed!! Nighty night!

No comments: